In the present time, maybe most of the people in this world are familiar with the computer. Most of them are ever use the computer and it is for sure that there are also some jobs that have the close relationship with using the computers. Working in front of the computer in a long time can cause some problems or discomfort for the computer’s users. One of the discomforts that the can have is the eye strain.
The eye strain is maybe the common problems that are experienced by most of the computer’s users. Maybe, one of the effective ways to solve or prevent the eye strain problem is by adjusting your windows setting and makes it as comfortable as you can. Actually, there are some solutions to solve that problem and one of those solutions is by inverting your screen colors.
In fact, when you are in a low-light area or maybe reading the long documents some changing like changing the black text on a white background and change it to the white text on the black background is really being able to make a difference for your level of comfort. With more comfort that you get, you can be in front of your computer for some minutes or hours without any worries. If you want to learn of how to invert colors on windows, you are in the right place.
For the example, the windows 7 give the easy shortcut to make you be able for viewing your computer screen with the colors that are inverted. If you have this kind of windows and experience the same problem, below are the tricks of how to invert colors on windows 7 that you can use for yourself or to share with all of your friends.
- First of all, press and also hold the windows key. After that, press and release the + key.
- Done with that first step, you have to release the windows key. The combinations of these keys will turn on the “Windows Screen Magnifier”
- The third step that you can do is pressing and holding the windows key again. Press and release the – key until you can see that the screen returns to the normal size.
- After that, you have to press the Ctrl-Alt-i for turning on the color inversion.
It is so simple, isn’t it? You can simply try those steps above how to invert colors on windows if you want to gain the comfort level while using your computer.
If the steps above are not worked well for you, in fact, there are stills some other instructions that worth to try. Below is the further explanation about those other instructions.
- Using the Magnifier
The first method that you can do in related with the how to invert colors on windows is by using the magnifiers. Maybe, it is the best way to invert colors on windows that you can try. This method is not that difficult as long as you follow the instructions below:
- Press the windows button in your keyboard
- After that, type magnifier in the search box that is available there
- Then, click on the magnifier application for opening it
- The next step is to zoom out in which it is optional. When the magnifier application opens usually your screen will be zoomed in.
- After that, you can click the magnifier icon and then round the – button and do it until you have fully zoomed in.
- The sixth step is that you can click on the gray gear. This step is to open the magnifier options (settings).
- Then, check the box that is located next to the turn-on color inversion
- Click the OK button and your colors will be inverted. Usually, the options for that magnifier don’t change even if you close that application. That is why; you can do this only once.
- After that, you can pin the magnifier program to the taskbar. To do so, right click on the magnifier application that is located in the taskbar.
- The next step is that you can click the pin this program to taskbar. After you did that, you can invert the screen colors. To invert the screen color by doing the right-click and then choose the option of the close window for restoring the colors.
- If you want to transfer them back to the inverted state, you can do it by clicking the Magnifier Icon for once.
That first method can be also used in order to answer the question of how to invert colors on windows. Usually, that first method can work really well, but if you still cannot be able to invert colors on the window, you can do the second method below.
- By using the high contrast theme
There are so many ways that you can do by using this second method in how to invert colors on Windows. Below is the further description about the steps:
- The first step is to right-click an empty space that is located on the desktop. This step will prompt a drop down windows.
- After that, click the personalize option. Usually, this option can be seen at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- The next step that you have to do is choosing the high contrast them from the window. If you do this you will get the dark background contrasted with the lighter text.
Those two methods above can be used to solve your problem of how to invert colors on windows. With the better colors and management, you can use your windows in the more comfortable ways.
With some of the ways above, you can choose one of the methods that suit you the most in order to solve the problem of how to invert colors on Windows. In fact, the steps to invert colors on windows can be varied based on the kind of windows that you use. That is why; finding the right steps for your windows is really recommended.