Have you ever experienced or maybe heard the blue screen of death? If you are a window user, it is for sure that it is not the new thing anymore. Basically, it is the common annoyance for most of the Windows Users. The fact that you need to know is that the blue screen of death or it is usually called the BSOD is an error that can be caused by many different reasons. One of those reasons is the video scheduler internal error Windows 10.
Yes, we know that it is annoying, but there is the good news where this error can be fixed with some ways that you can try.
Unfortunately, there is also the bad news that you have to know in related with fix this video scheduler internal error Windows 10 issue. What is that? The bad news is that the error can be caused by various reasons. That is why; knowing the exact reason will make you are easier to find the right method.
In this article, we will share some different methods to solve the video scheduler internal error Windows 10 problem. So, check this out.
METHOD 1: Re-Installing the Display Drivers
The first method that you can try to fix the video scheduler internal error Windows 10 is by re-installing the display drivers. If you want to try this method, here are some steps that you can follow:
- First of all, grab your Windows 10
- After that, press the Windows Key + R together. This step will prompt run the dialog box to be displayed on the screen.
- Once that run dialog box was displayed, you have to type this text: devmgmt.msc
- The next step is clicking the OK button and it will open the device manager.
- After the device manager was opened, you have to click the magnifying bar that is located at the top bar. In fact, that magnifying bar is the icon of scan for hardware changes
- The next thing to do is by looking at the list of the hardware. You have to check whether any weird or unusual things. The things that you have to watch are the things that look like the traffic sign with the yellow question or exclamation marks.
- If you find anything with that characteristic, you have to do the right-click on it. After that, choose the uninstall option.
- Usually, you will be prompted for confirming that you want to uninstall the hardware or not.
- You have to choose the OK button for uninstalling it
- Once you uninstall the hardware that becomes the cause of the problem, you are able to head the official manufacturer or website of the hardware that makes you is able for installing it again.
If this first method does not work really well for you, maybe you are interested to try the other methods to solve the video scheduler internal error Windows 10 that we will explain below. Maybe you will find the best one to fix the problem.
METHOD 2: Fix the Corrupted Files or Hard Drive
The other possibility that causes the video scheduler internal error Windows 10 problem is the corrupted file or hard drive in your computer. If it is the cause, here are some simple instructions that you can follow to fix it:
- Grab your Windows 10
- After that, press the windows key. It will show some options on your screen.
- At the search box, type this following text: cmd
- Next, you have to do the right-click on the command prompt
- After that, you have to choose the option of “Run as administrator”. Then, you have to be prompted for agreeing to get the administration permission.
- Choose and click the yes option and after that, the command window will be displayed
- After the command window is displayed, you have to type this following text in that command window: chkdsk c:f/r
- Once you have entered that text, you have to ensure that you entered the right text. After you feel sure about the text that you have input, then you can press the enter button
- Then, you will see this command prompt: Chkdsk cannot run because the volume is in use by another process…….. to be checked the next time the system restarts? (Y/N)’
- You have to type Y. You need to do that action so that the check will take the place next time you start the computer.
- After that, go ahead and you need to restart the computer. While your computer is restarted, usually the window will check the hard disk. If it finds any problems, it will try to sort the problem.
- Wait for the computer is fully restarted. After your computer is fully restarted, you need to come back to the step 2, but type this text: sfc/scanow
- Hit the enter button
Those are the second method that you can try in order to solve the video scheduler internal error Windows 10 issue. It can be the perfect solution for you, but if it is not, you can try the other method below.
METHOD 3: Update the Software
The last method that you can try is by updating your software. In fact, not updating your software and drive can cause various different problems on your Windows 10. One of those problems is the video scheduler internal error Windows 10 issue. That is why; it is important to ensure that you have updated your software and perform the regular updates. To do so, you can try to find the information on the internet about how to update your software easily.
So, those are some easy methods that you can try in order to solve the video scheduler internal error Windows 10 problem. You can find one of the methods that suit you the most to make you able for using your Windows 10 comfortably.