Well, when we talk about it, we will not get out of some issues that can be happened to Windows such as for Windows 10 due to the usage of this Razer Synapse. In fact, sometimes the Windows 10 users experienced a problem to use this software. For example, is that they are not able to use this Razer Synapse after they upgrade their Windows to Windows 10. Has it happened to you? If it is so, here are some solutions that you can read in order to fix the Razer Synapse won’t open Windows 10.
Re-Installing the Razer Synapse on Your Computer
Actually, there are two common solutions that are usually used to fix the Razer synapse not working in Windows 10 issue. The first solution is by re-installing your Razer Synapse on your computer. Usually, you will not able to open the Razer Synapse if there is any corrupted Razer Synapse on your computer. It means that you have to re-install this software to fix the problem. Here are the complete ways and steps that you can follow to do this first solution:
- First of all, press the Window button or Windows logo key that is located on the keyboard that will direct you to the Start Menu.
- After that, you have to type ‘feature’ in the search menu from that START MENU
- Then, you just need to click the Apps & feature that is located on the top part.
- The next step to do is clicking the Razer Synapse and then choose the ‘Uninstall’ option
- After that, you have to go to the official Razer Synapse website where you can download the latest version of this software from that website. DOWNLOAD HERE
- Just install and run the download option of this Razer Synapse software to check whether it can run without any troubles or not.
That’s all. You just need to wait until the download and installation process is completely done and then you can run the new version of this Razer Synapse on your Windows 10. This method is working for most Windows 10 users. However, if it is not working for you to fix the Razer Synapse won’t open Windows 10 issue, you can try the second solution below.
Wanna Get Customs Animated Mouse Cursors? Read this article !!
Apply the clean-install for the Razer Synapse device drivers
We have stated earlier that the Razer Synapse can be not working if there are any old, missing, or maybe the corrupted Razer Synapse device drivers. That is why; for this case you can apply the clean-install for this Razer Synapse device driver. In order to do this second method, below are the steps that you can follow:
- First of all, you have to press the R button and the Windows Logo Key on your keyboard together at the same time. It will bring you to the Run Box.
- After that, you have to type this command: devmgmt.msc
- Next, just click the OK button that is available there
- The fourth step that you can do is un-installing all the Razer Synapse devices that you have on your computer. The Razer Synapse devices files can be located in some locations on your computer such as in the Human Interface Devices, Razer Devices, and Keyboards, mice, or the other pointing device sections
- What you have to do next is removing all the Razer Synapse devices on your computer. You have to keep those devices disconnected for about 3 minutes long.
- After that, you have to plug all the Razer Synapse back into your computer. Usually, Windows will re-install the driver for these Razer Synapse devices automatically.
There is an important note that you can remember. If your Windows fail to re-install the drivers that are needed, you can do it with the Driver Easy automatically. What is this? Actually, Driver Easy is a tool that can detect, download, and also install (it is for the go Pro version) any kinds of driver updates that are needed by your computer.
Below are some steps that you can do to download and run the Driver Easy on your computer:
- a) First of all, you need to download and install the Driver Easy. You can get the download link from the internet easily.
- b) After that, you can run the Driver Easy and then click the ‘SCAN NOW’ button that is available there.
- c) Usually, the Driver Easy will scan your computer automatically and also detect the problem drivers on your computer. The Razer Synapse device drivers are no exception.
- d) After that, you have to click the UPDATE button that is located next to the flagged Razer Synapse drivers. This action will download the correct version of a driver automatically.
- e) Then, you can install that correct version of the drive automatically and you can even do this with the FREE version.
- f) In addition, you can also choose the UPDATE ALL option where you can download all the correct versions of the drivers that are missing out or maybe out of date on your computer’s system. However, this action requires the Pro version that comes with the full services support and 30-days money back guarantee too.
The last step that you have to do is opening the Razer Synapse again to see whether the issue about razer synapse not working has been solved or not. If it is running well, we can say that this second method is really working for you.